Friday, August 12, 2011

Hudson Beebe


I want.

Want. Want. Want. Want. Want.

I want Wilson fifth grader, Hudson Beebe, as my dogsitter. Solely on the basis of his name.

A name that belies wisdom and gravitas well beyond his years. A name that is aristocratic, authoritative and elegant. A name that is sure to impress when, at my next cocktail party, I casually drawl, "Why, yes, as a matter of fact, we're going with Hudson Beebe this year. Why do you ask?"

I expect the room will go silent.

Hudson Beebe. Dogsitter? Fortune 500 company? Wall Street investment firm? You decide.

And the best thing? Hudson Beebe has a subsidiary! Cooper Beebe TG (aka, third grader).

I want Hudson Beebe as my dogsitter.                            Today.

3 comments:

  1. Do you think Hudson Beebe would direct Cooper to be the pooper scooper?

    Sorry, couldn't resist. I think I'm already jealous of the Beebe brothers success!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, younger bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder whether he has a Red Rider. :) Boys with the last name Beebe can't go wrong. (Girls, however, might not fare so well. Can you say "Boobe"?) :P

    ReplyDelete