1. The First Rule of Recliner Physics: If a recliner has an ocean view to the west and a large flat screen TV with college football going to the east, it will be occupied.
Corollary: Recliners manned by toddlers and preschoolers defy gravity.
2. BENedetti's Law of Wind: For every action, there is a reaction, usually involving the ears.
3. The Tent City Theory: Where there are small children, there will be tent cities.
5. The Baby Doll Paradox: In restaurants, as with most places, two heads are always better than one when dividing up the check.
6. And finally, BENedetti's Law of Sofas: Where there is sofa void, there shall be a proportionate amount of dog.